Workforce Training & Certificates geared towards high-demand occupations in PA
Our communities depend on us to work together to improve access, affordability, and equity in workforce training! Interested in specific, hands-on training?
A Workforce Development Specialist can come to your classroom and discuss any variety of the following programs with you:
• CDL (commercial driver's license) training for truck drivers
• CDA (child development associate) classes and training
• EMS (emergency medical services) training courses
• Electrical Technician Program
• HVAC Technician Program
• Medical Billing & Coding Program
• Dental Assistant Program
• Automotive Service Technician Program
The WDS will discuss:
• Is funding available for workforce training? Several of the trainings programs are eligible for funding through Pennsylvania's Eligible Training Provider's List (ETPL) and Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) list.
• What are the durations of the programs?
• What is the cost of completing workforce program?
• What are the salaries and outlook for careers in these workforce fields?
• What are the skills needed to be successful in these programs.
Please include in the email 1 to 3 choices of the programs in which you would like the Workforce Development Specialist to discuss.